Who we are
We are development partner and full-service-supplier of plastic components and complex system solutions
for the medical, pharmaceutical and optical industries. We support our customers from their first idea through
to serial production and beyond.
Customised system development and production – all in one!
What we do
- Design and re-design
- 3D CAD construction
- Simulation of injection moulding
- Rapid prototyping
- Mould & tool manufacturing
- Injection moulding
- Cleanroom production
- Assembly of components according to GMP standards
- Blister packaging
- Execution of pre- and post-production processes
- Your full-service supplier – from your idea to serial production
- Your reliable partner – owner-operated enterprise, committed team, diverse know-how under one roof
- Your incubator of innovations – creating the future is our mission today
- Your outsourcing partner – this allows you to focus on your key areas of business
- Our lean management ensures short reaction time, quick decisions and smart processes
We have been producing plastic lenses since 2005. On demand we offer integrated 100% control, automatic separation and palletising under cleanroom conditions.
The cleanroom production area is doubled and upgraded. Today the majority of our products is manufactured under cleanroom conditions.
The industry is demanding more and more dust-free and sterile products, we therefore decide to start a cleanroom production. A new branch of manufacturing that will grow in importance over the years. A new era for the company begins.
In cooperation with one of the largest producers of vaccines we develop and manufacture packaging for diagnostic products. This is the start of a longlasting business relationship with customers in the field of diagnostics and the pharmaceutical industry.
Our company is growing continuously and we extend our product range to meet demand. We develop dosage pumps for liquid foods (such as ketchup and mustard) and chemical products (such as soaps and lotions).
A milestone in our history is our cooperation with Beiersdorf Austria. Together we create and manufacture innovative products: the first plastic package for plasters, a new lip balm stick and a dispenser for adhesive tape. Our designers also develop a new dispenser for sweeteners.
After the war a new material made headlines. Its great potential was recognised by our founder Hubertus Goller, who acted quickly by adapting the production and adding household goods and toys to the product range.
The company is founded by Hubertus Goller.